Saturday, April 9, 2011

1 Month Wonderberry and Chichiquelite Update

Here's how the wonderberry and chichiquelite look since a month ago when I did the last post. these first pictures are of the wonderberry, it was repotted about 4 days ago. It has been relatively isolated from all other wonderberries, but is having 100% success in flowers developing fruits, so I believe it's safe to say wonderberry can self-pollinate. I counted about a hundred flowers/fruits on this little plant and I have more of these plants than I'd like to count now. Several are out in the greenhouse and have been stunted by low temperatures, hopefully they will have a good recovery. Green house updates soon.
 
The last picture is of a chichiquelite which is in desperate need of a repot and more light for its new flowers.  However, it got a light fertilization yesterday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment